Monday, November 19, 2012

Snowy Day


My correspondent asked me to call her Emily, though that is not her real name. She was lovingly described by Orchid in that last post. She has asked me to protect someone for her. His name is Michael. I assume that is not his real name if Emily doesn’t want her own name revealed.

I thought that, of all the things she could ask me, this was an odd request. I asked her what was so special about Michael. Of course, she refused to answer, but her silence was telling enough. She looked like she wasn’t in very good shape, which is understandable with her track record with emotions.

“You’ve got a thing for M names.” I told her, “Soon you’ll be after me as well.”

I decided to stop teasing her after that. She gave me a very ugly look, and I decided I didn’t want her wrath just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment