Sunday, November 18, 2012

Visitors


It looks like Mary’s visitors have arrived. I don’t like them. I mean, it’s not like I’ve actually talked to them or anything, but they look like assholes. One of them, this chick all bundled up in heavy clothes and this stupid blue scarf, looks like a fucking prude. She had this stupid look of disgust as soon as she walked into the club. That’s what you get when you do business with us, bitch!

The other, this guy that was left to wander around while that chick and Mary talked, he looks like a total pussy. He was blushing every time he looked up. He’s definitely older than 18, but I bet he’s never even been in a strip club before. We were also given very strict orders not to lay a finger on him.

Yeah, I definitely don’t like these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment